Comprehensive Cybersecurity Advisory and Consulting Services
Build a solid Cybersecurity roadmap
Role of cybersecurity advisory and consulting services
The role of cybersecurity advisory & consulting services is to provide expert guidance and support to organizations in identifying, evaluating, and managing cyber risks and threats. We help develop and implement effective cybersecurity strategies, policies, and procedures to safeguard sensitive information and systems from potential attacks, breaches, and other malicious activities. Additionally, we can help organisations achieve certain compliance objectives and offer training and education programs to enhance the overall cybersecurity awareness and preparedness of the organization.
Benefits cybersecurity advisory and consulting services
1. Improved cybersecurity posture and resilience
2. Proactive identification and management of cyber risks and threats
3. Enhanced compliance with regulatory and industry standards
4. Greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness in cybersecurity operations
5. Access to specialized expertise and technologies
6. Increased awareness and understanding of cybersecurity risks and best practices among employees and stakeholders
7. Protection of sensitive information and intellectual property
8. Mitigation of potential reputational damage and financial losses due to cyber incidents
Our cybersecurity advisory & consulting services
Cybersecurity consulting services
We provide and outsourced information security officer service covering both the strategic and operational role of cybersecurity.
Advisory / Visco
Virtual CISO offering is based on the NIST CyberSecurity Framework
Develop an organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, people, assets, data, and capabilities.
Develop and implement appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical services.
Develop and implement appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
Develop and implement appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity incident.
Develop and implement appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity incident.
The Virtual CISO responsibility covers cyber security advisory and compliance
Identification of Information Security risks and the development of controls and processes in order to migrate those risks.
Development and continuous testing of disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Monitoring & Enforcement
Continuous online monitoring of information systems, detection and threats and enforcement of cybersecurity.
Continuous testing and identification of potential vulnerabilities with recommendations of mitigating them.
Knowing the standards and verifying compliance of security practices and technologies with the required standards.
Cybersecurity compliance services
Governance Risk & Compliance Advisory Services & Audit Preparation
We provide cyber security advisory services to help organisations achieve the ISO27001, CSA and SOC2 Type 2 certifications with a proven track records of clients succeeding the audit.
- Certified Information Management System/Lead Auditor;
- Generating ISMS policies, processes and procedures;
- Identify the ISMS risks, controls and SOA registers;
- Develop the IT, business continuity plan (BCP), change management (CM), supplier management manuals;
- Coaching & conducting the internal audit;
- Strategic ISMS goal setting and management review.
Common cybersecurity challenges and how our cybersecurity advisory & consulting services can help solve them
Some common cybersecurity challenges that organizations face include:
- Cyber threats and attacks, such as malware, phishing, and ransomware
- Lack of cybersecurity awareness and training among employees
- Insufficient resources and budget for cybersecurity operations
- Complexity of cybersecurity regulations and compliance requirements
- Rapidly evolving technology and cybersecurity landscape
Our cybersecurity advisory services can help solve these challenges by:
- Providing expertise and guidance on the latest cybersecurity threats and best practices to mitigate them
- Developing and implementing customized cybersecurity training and awareness programs for employees
- Optimizing the allocation of resources and budget for maximum cybersecurity effectiveness
- Ensuring compliance with cybersecurity regulations and industry standards through tailored assessments and audits
- Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and cybersecurity trends to provide the most current and effective solutions.
ISO 27001 consulting and Compliance
Process & methodology
Our cybersecurity advisory and consulting services follow a rigorous process and methodology that is mapped to the ISO 27001 roadmap, which is a widely recognized framework for information security management. Our process includes the following steps.
Our methodology is based on industry best practices and is designed to ensure that clients have a robust and effective ISMS in place to protect your information assets from threats and vulnerabilities. Our best cyber security consultants have extensive experience in implementing and certifying ISMSs according to the ISO 27001 standard and can provide guidance and support at every step of the process.