AWS Cloud Migration Services and Consulting
Consulting and Migration of Mission Critical workloads
Trusted AWS Migration Partner
Exeo has been an AWS migration trusted partner since 2012.
As an AWS partner, we offer AWS migration consulting and have a team of AWS Cloud DevOps experts who are well-versed in the latest migration services and best practices. Our expertise in EKS migration is one of the reasons why we are an AWS migration trusted partner.
Our expertise in AWS Cloud DevOps and EKS migration, combined with our experience and commitment to client success, makes us an AWS migration trusted partner. We can help organizations with the assessment, design, and migration of their applications, data, and infrastructure, as well as with the automation and management of their infrastructure using DevOps best practices.
Why should you migrate to the AWS cloud?
AWS migration refers to moving data, applications, and workloads from on-premises environments or other cloud providers to the Amazon cloud.
One of the main reasons to migrate to the AWS cloud is the cost savings. By using AWS’s pay-as-you-go model, organizations only pay for the resources they use rather than having to invest in and maintain expensive on-premises infrastructure. You can save money and improve the efficiency of your business with services such as Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) for storage and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for computing.
AWS also provides a wide range of services to help organizations with their migration. The AWS Migration Hub provides a central location to track and manage migrations, while the AWS Application Discovery Service can help identify and assess on-premises applications for migration. AWS also provides services such as AWS Database Migration Service and AWS DataSync that can be used to migrate data and storage.
Another reason for migrating to the AWS cloud is the ability to scale resources as needed easily. Organizations can quickly and easily add or remove resources to meet changing business needs without investing in additional hardware.
AWS’s most crucial benefit is increasing security and compliance posture for your organization can be provided with Amazon GuardDuty for threat detection and Amazon Macie for data security.
Benefits of an AWS Migration with Exeo
An AWS migration with Exeo can provide organizations with many benefits. It can include using infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and continuous delivery to improve the speed and reliability of deployments. We have the expertise and experience to help organizations transition smoothly to the AWS cloud. Our AWS Cloud DevOps Engineers can assist organizations with the entire migration process, from assessment and planning to execution and post-migration support. They will take care of the automation and management of their infrastructure using DevOps best practices.
Also, we can help with EKS migration, which is the migration of containerized applications to the AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS). EKS is a fully managed Kubernetes service that makes it easy for organizations to run and scale containerized applications in the cloud. Exeo’s EKS DevOps experts can help organizations set up, configure, and manage EKS clusters, making the migration process easier and more efficient.
What do our AWS migration services include?
Exeo’s AWS migration services include a range of solutions to help organizations move their data, applications, and workloads. The services include:
- AWS MAP (Migration Acceleration Program): This program provides organizations with the tools, resources, and expertise they need to migrate to the AWS cloud successfully. It includes a migration assessment, a migration plan, and hands-on assistance to help organizations migrate their applications and workloads.
- Application Migration Services: Exeo’s application migration services can help organizations assess, design, and migrate their applications to the AWS cloud. This includes the use of AWS Application Discovery Service to identify and evaluate on-premises applications for migration, as well as the use of AWS Database Migration Service and AWS DataSync to migrate data and storage.
- AWS Migration Evaluator: This service provides organizations with an assessment of their on-premises environment and a plan for migrating to the AWS cloud. The evaluation includes a review of the organization’s current infrastructure, applications, and data, as well as an analysis of the costs and benefits of migrating to the AWS cloud.
- AWS Workload Migration Program: This program is designed to help organizations move their workloads to the AWS cloud using the AWS Lift and Shift method, which allows organizations to move their existing applications and workloads to the cloud without the need for significant modification or re-architecting.
- Amazon Migration Services: Exeo’s Amazon migration services can help organizations with the assessment, design, and migration of their applications, data, and infrastructure to the AWS cloud. This includes using Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) for storage and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for computing.
Exeo’s AWS cloud migration strategy
Exeo’s AWS migration strategy is a comprehensive approach and includes several key steps:
- Assessment: Exeo’s Exeo’s AWS migration strategy begins with assessing the organization’s current infrastructure, applications, and data. This includes identifying the applications, data, and workloads that can be migrated to the AWS cloud.
- Planning: Once the assessment is complete, Exeo’s AWS migration consulting experts create a migration plan that outlines the steps required to move the applications, data, and workloads to the AWS cloud.
- Execution: Our experts help organizations execute the migration plan, including using AWS migration services such as AWS Database Migration Service and AWS DataSync.
- Managed Services & Support: Exeo provides post-migration support after the migration to help organizations manage and optimize their new AWS environment.
Exeo can help you simplify AWS Migration & Integration
We believe that digitisation is not an end by itself, but a mean to get to a more productive and efficient business operation that supports every organisation’s objectives.